Friday, April 6, 2012

Link Love


Happy Thursday {and by Thursday of course I mean Friday}! A little bit of link love:

- My daily serving of Ryan Gosling

- This is your brain on love. Remember those commercials...except it was with drugs?

- I'm on the hunt for some of these. They just tickle me pink.

- Calling all blondes. For a silky smooth shine.

- Makeup Secrets.

- 5k running plan in 4 short weeks. I think I can. I think I can.

- Geometry is fun!

- Because we need to throw in something Easter related

- Jumping on the Saltwater bandwagon. T-Thong style.

- Brush up on your Pinterest manners

- Thumbs up for wrist frosting

- Chemistry on the dance floor



enjoy your weekend! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. i'm really loving this idea of link love. might just have to join in some time :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's a fun thing to compile during the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I'm new here, and I just adore your blog! I'm off to stalk the rest of your site... Have a wonderful weekend, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you! I love new readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these links! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love all things Ryan Gosling as well :) mmmhmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super great links! You'll do great in the 5K! 4 weeks is easy peasy! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete