Tuesday, October 29, 2013

SO WE HAVE A BABY NOW

I know this is long overdue, but better late than never right? That's basically the theme of my blog, so I'm sure you weren't even expecting anything better.

Our sweet baby, Eleanor Blythe Ruesch, joined us on Tuesday, October 8th, at 8:37 am. She weighed 6 lbs 10 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. She came out with a less intense version of her daddy's butt chin (among 94% of the rest of his features) and a full head of hair. She made quite the dramatic entrance, but being my daughter, we didn't really expect anything less. A birth story will come soon, promise.

I'm thinking I'll let the pictures finish off this post and update you on the first few weeks in the coming days and weeks. They were hard, probably the hardest two weeks of my life, but they were also some of the most beautiful and I want to make sure to do them justice, plus be able to poke a little fun at myself because, let's be honest, I can be a little ridiculous at times.

Oh we love this girl and now for a million pictures:











Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. She is so gorgeous! Seriously some newborns are not cute right away, and Ellie is so absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!! And I know what you mean about the first couple weeks. It passes... You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. She has fun expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pix! She is soo dang cute! Miss ya. So proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete