Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ELLIE'S FIRST EASTER DRESS

If it seems like we celebrate holidays for an extended period of time...you'd be correct. We love to squeeze every bit of celebratory goodness out of every holiday possible. Our Easter weekend started on Friday. My sweet MIL sent the girlies over the most precious Easter dresses and we couldn't wait to get them dressed up and snap a few pictures of them. Melinda and Brooklyn Jayde came over and we headed up the street to probably the cutest house in all of Kaysville, complete with chickens of course.


I had to wake Ellie up from a nap so she wasn't the happiest gal, but I managed to snap a couple decent photos. Brooklyn looked beautiful. She is the biggest girly girl and make sure to point out her beautiful yip gloss. She was glowing. I'm so excited for Ellie to grow up with her cousins. I never lived close to mine growing up and I feel like I missed out. She already loves Brooklyn with all her heart and I know she'll love her new cousin Kendall just as much.


I realized after Friday that I'm not good at taking photos, but lucky for me, these girls look cute none the less.

I seriously couldn't get enough of this sweet dress. I don't think I could have found a cuter one if I could have tried. The little details are to die for. Luckily I had a little bracelet that matched perfectly and I couldn't pass up this little peeps bunny headband.



...Easter weekend festivities up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment