Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Valentines Day 2016

I'm not going to lie, I'm totally back blogging. I wrote my Easter and St. Patty's post before this, so just assume everything back to Christmas was done backwards. Anyway.


A few days before the actual day, some girls in my ward put together a cute little valentines party. Ellie loves frosting sugar cookies, running around, and making her fabulous heart headband. She has the cutest little friends in our ward.



Valentines day was on a Sunday this year so it was extra fun because we celebrated all weekend. We're working on establishing a few fun traditions as a family, so we decided to take the kids to the Movie Grille in Ogden. J.rue and I had been before and we LOVE it. The food is delicious and the ability to fully recline your chair while watching a movie is second to none. However, we didn't know how the kids would do.



We ended up going to see The Good Dinosaur and feasting on a little too much food. Fitz was a dream as per usual (during the day). We were sitting in the front row so Fitz had the floor to himself. Ellie sat on mine and J.rue's lap and did great. She loved the food and watched the whole movie. I don't know how things will go next year with Fitz BUT I think it's worth a try, we loved it. It's kind of becoming our favorite place. The rest of the day we napped and lounged and we loved it.


On Sunday we set out a couple of treats for Ellie. She got some chocolates, Sleeping Beauty, and the Little People fairies to go along with it. She loved it. We got all dressed up for church and of course we were running a bit behind so we didn't get a picture. So, after church we pulled out ye olde selfie stick and this was the best we got. Ellie had already dug into her chocolate covered strawberry peeps before I could grab her. But I don't blame her, they were delicious.








No comments:

Post a Comment